Wednesday 20 September 2017

Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? Video Streaming is Now Free on 9Mobile


Is anyone thinking what I’m thinking? Streaming YouTube videos is absolutely free with 9mobile … but with conditions attached! I was just minding my own business when I saw this on their twitter handle.

When you get any of 9mobile monthly data plans, Youtube video streaming is absolutely free for you from the hour of 1am - 5am. I don’t know why it has to be from that odd hour of the night to stream free on YouTube. Why not around 10pm – 5am?


This must definitely be for Vigilante night surfers or those that find it difficult to sleep at night. This is a good development and I must commend 9mobile for it. Those that always watch movies on YouTube at night will find this handy.

Gangstar: New Orleans

Gangstar: New Orleans - win the criminal world of New Orlean. Complete tasks of mafia bosses, fight against police and competitor...